Table of Contents
Node Development Hardware
To create basic bus nodes small development boards were designed.
They are small PCBs with cheap SMD components which can be easily integrated into own projects.
- Controller: ATMega164, ATMega324 or ATMega644
- 18MHz xtal
- RFM12 module or RS485 transceiver
- 2.5V voltage reference for ADC
- RS485 version: 5V, 200mA switching regulator (LM2574, LM2594, LM2674 depending on availability and cost)
- RF version: 5V linear regulator
- 2.54mm connections for integration into own projects
- RS485 version: One RJ45 connector
- RF version: Pads for a SMA antenna connector
- ISP connector
- one current output for motors or lights
You can get a kit for the RF or RS485 development boards.
colorcodes of smd parts - RS485 kit
Currently only the moodlamp can act as a bridge to a computer.