Table of Contents
The Moodlamp makes light and allows to change the collor in RGB collorspace. Various generations where built eg on the geekends hosted by the muccc. The most recent version is here moodlamp_30
Information on building some of the various generations
- moodlamp - v0.21
- https://brezn.muc.ccc.de/svn/moodlamp-rf/trunk/ – moodlampdemon(mld) and firmware
- uberbus daemon – new ipv6 based protocoll, daemon and firmware
software used for the acab project.
- https://github.com/muccc/acabspool – The spooler takes animations from our database and sends them to gigargoyle to be played.
- https://github.com/muccc/gigargoyle – Gigrargoyle accepts connections from the spool and controls the moodlamp buses.
- https://github.com/muccc/acabplayer – Can connect to gigargoyle and display the animations.
- https://github.com/muccc/abracadabra – Python streaming Library
Moodlamp based Projects
With the help of the moodlamps some art has been done
- http://acab.muc.ccc.de/ – most recent project with ~90moodlamps